- Vaulted Records: Renamed to “Transaction Schedule” to better refer to the instructions they provide. The Edit interface was updated to show the individual transaction occurrences associated with the selected Schedule.
- Transaction History: Renamed to “Transactions” to better reflect the actual transaction occurrences.
- Added “Logged in as”: Your Organization ID will now display when logged into Qsuite. This is helpful for users who access multiple Q accounts for their organization so that you will now know which account you are logged into.
- Additions to Country List: Argentina, Columbia, Sri Lanka, Trinidad & Tobago, and Zambia.
- Giving Pages now display as mobile formatted when accessing from a smart device.
- General Fixes.
- Stored Accounts- Updated so that the payment methods stored by donors are filtered for those that are made available on specific Giving Pages. Example: If a donor has both a credit card and bank information stored, and they are giving on a page that is only setup to accept eChecks, only the bank information is available to select when the donor chooses to pay with a stored account on that page.
- General Fixes: updated Communication language and structure.