To add a header image to your Giving Page.
- Click on the TuitionQ tab under the Qsuite logo
- Click on “Tuition Pages” from the left-side menu
- Click on the pencil (edit) icon next to your Tuition Page
- In the “Page Content” box, check the box labeled “Header” to include this element on your Tuition Page
- Click the blue “Edit” link next to customize your Header
- Background Image: You can use an image for the header. Click “+ Add New” to upload a new image, click the Select Existing icon to choose an image file from your existing library, or click the Remove icon to remove a currently selected image. The ideal banner width is 900 pixels wide.
- Height: Set the height (in pixels) of the header to accommodate your image header or add additional space for text if needed.
- Foreground Color: Set the color for the header. You can enter a Hex Color Code (if known) or select a color and shade using the color picker located to the right of the hex code field.
- Text: Set a title or other text that will appear in the header.
- Font Type: Select a font for the header text.
- Font Size: Set the font size for the header text.
- Font Weight: Set normal or Bold text.
- Font Style: Set normal or Italic text.
- Font Color: Set the color for the font. You can enter a Hex Color Code (if known) or select a color and shade using the color picker located to the right of the hex code field.
- Alignment: Set the header text alignment to Left, Center, or Right.
- Vertical Alignment: Set the header text vertical alignment to Top, Middle, or Bottom.
Click [Apply] and then [Save] your page to finalize your changes..
Other terms: how do I change my header? how to update header? how to change or update header on tuition page? image on my tuition page? image on my tuition page logo on my page? logo on tuition page?